Rwanda Visa Information
Rwanda Visa Application
From 1 Jan 2018, Citizens of all countries are allowed to get visa upon arrival without prior application.
Citizens of all countries that are not visa exempt have also option to submit application online or at the Rwanda Diplomatic Missions of the country of residence before departure. Those applying online have the option to pay online or upon arrival. There is no single affiliated Agent that is authorized to apply for visa on your behalf.
You can apply for your Rwanda visa online. Click here and select Visa Application under the Immigration And Emigration section. The “V1 Holidays (Single Entry)” visa type is on the bottom of the drop down list.
Click here for an application help sheet to guide you through the E-Visa process.
Special Note: Please make sure your passport is valid for at least 6 months (from the date of your departure from Rwanda) and has at least 2 blank pages in your passport per country visited. Please review all visa regulations well in advance of your arrival.
Countries with Reciprocity – Rwanda will grant visa free of charge with 90 days validity to the following countries on reciprocal basis: Benin, Central African Republic, Chad, Ghana, Guinea, Indonesia, Haiti, Senegal, Seychelles and Sao Tome and Principe. This is in addition to Democratic Republic of Congo, East African Community Partner States, Mauritius, Philippines, and Singapore.
Embassy of The Republic of Rwanda
1714 New Hampshire Ave,
Phone: (202) 232-2882
Kenya Visa Application
Online e-Visa process:
- Please be advised that effective January 1, 2021, all passengers are required to apply and obtain an e-visa before boarding an inbound aircraft to Kenya. The e-visa can be obtained through http://evisa.go.ke/evisa.html
- The Single Entry Tourist Visa to Kenya is currently priced at US$ 51 and is valid for three months.
- The Transit Visa to Kenya is US $21 and is valid for up to 72 hours
- Those connecting to flights directly without leaving the airport do not need to apply for transit visas.
- Important note: Do not apply for your e-visa more than 90 days prior to arrival.